We expand the easy solutions to solve their account’s QuickBooks Error Code Ps033. Then, apply these solutions to solve errors quickly without any trouble.
Solution- 1: Get the Latest Payroll Tax Table
- Select the Employees tab in QuickBooks.
- Click on the Download Complete Payroll Update button after choosing Get Payroll Updates.
- Finally, select Update.
Solution- 2: Update the Name of the QuickBooks CPS Folder
- You can rename your CPS folder if it has one or more corrupted files, so QuickBooks will create a folder with clean files if necessary.
- Follow the file path C: Program Files Intuit QuickBooks 20XX Components Payroll CPS after quitting QuickBooks.
- Rename can be chosen by right-clicking on the CPS folder.
- To save the changes, delete the name and type CPSGHJ before pressing Enter.
- Try downloading the payroll updates by opening QuickBooks once more.
Solution- 3: Update the QuickBooks Desktop Application
Problems like the QuickBooks company file error PS033 might also result from using an outdated version of QuickBooks. To download the updates for your QB application, follow the instructions below.
- Close QuickBooks and your company file first.
- Right-click on the QB icon on the Desktop.
- Go to the Help menu by clicking on the Run as administrator option.
- Select Update QuickBooks Desktop from the menu.
- Select the Mark All option under the Options tab, then click the Save button.
- Select the Reset Updates checkbox on the Update Now tab by navigating there.
- Choose to Get Updates, then restart QuickBooks after downloading the update.
- To install the updates, select Yes when prompted during installation.
- Restart when the updates are applied.
Solution- 4: Turn off the UAC Settings
When a user tries to make an unauthorized change to the operating system, the UAC prompts appear. After that, it requests the admin password and stops all further activities. By following the instructions listed below, you can disable the UAC.
- Select the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Choose User Accounts once more in the following window by clicking on it.
- Change User Account Control Settings should be clicked, then select Continue.
- Click the OK button after lowering the slider to the Never Notify setting.
- Restart your computer, then try downloading the updates once more.