Axpert Advisor is committed to safeguarding and preserving privacy of the clients and visitors. Any personal data provided to us or that is collected from you whilst you visit our site, is used to provide services to you. We collect the information from our website and process the following data about you!.
- Any information about your use of the site including details of visits such as pages viewed and resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Any information that you provide voluntarily, such as when registering the information or purchase a service.
- Or the information that is provided by our clients when communicating with us.
For what we use the information?
The information collected is used in the following ways maintaining the security and confidentiality.
- In order to ensure that the content from out site is presented in the most effective manner to your and your system.
- Also, in order to provide to with the information that you want us to or which we feel might interest you, only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- For carrying out our obligation arising from any agreements entered in between you and us.
- The information is also used to permit the client to participate in interactive features of our service, when the client chooses to do so.
- Also to notify you about any changes to the service or any general information with regards to our company.
By using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions and believe us with your data. We take practical steps to protect all personal information. Moreover, we follow strict admin and technical procedures to protect information stored in our servers.
Also, we provide access to information only to the employees who require it to perform their job functions. We ensure that your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person for any reason, without your consent.
Changes and notifications