Learn how you can fix any error using QuickBooks component repair tool
QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a significant tool that you can freely download to diagnose and fix errors with Microsoft components used in QuickBooks such as .NET Framework, MSXML and Visual C++. The tool automatically diagnoses and troubleshoots errors in your computer that prevent QuickBooks from running. Since it’s such a useful tool, we decided to create this blog post to give you detailed information of how to install and use it.
Most of the time during the installation process, few QuickBooks installation errors like 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402 etc. faced by many users. These errors are little bit tricky and give you a very bad experience while using the QuickBooks. In this blog post, we are going to discuss about QuickBooks component repair tool that is very useful tool to fix all the installation errors.
What is QuickBooks component repair tool?
QuickBooks component repair tool can be downloaded and used to generally fix common installation issues. This tool is designed and developed in a way to resolve issues that can be experienced during the usage of .NET framework and other windows components needed to run QuickBooks. What makes this tool even better is that it doesn’t demand any specific configuration and it automatically scans the components. You can try fixing the below set of errors, using the QuickBooks component repair tool:
- QuickBooks install errors
- Microsoft components related technical glitches
- Microsoft MSXML related issues
- Error code 1935
- QuickBooks error code 1603
- Error code 1402
- Error code 1904
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Microsoft visual related issues
The QuickBooks component repair tool can be downloaded without any additional charges and can be of great assistance in fixing errors associated with QuickBooks.
Read also: How to Fix the QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
Steps to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
To automatically scan and repair QuickBooks components, first of all, you have to Download the QuickBooks Component Tool. But the positive thing is that this tool it doesn’t require any specific system configuration or requirement. Follow the below given steps to download this tool:
- First of all you need to Close all the “Open programs“
- After that reboot your computer system once.
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from here.
- You need to double-click on the saved file to “Run or execute” the setup file.
- Once the tool successfully installed on your computer reboot your computer once more time.
Steps to fix common Installation errors in QuickBooks
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (All Windows Versions)
- Close all the tabs before running the tool.
- Run the program by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Delete all the executive programs and scan your QuickBooks files using this component repair tool.
- Restart your computer after running the tool.
Steps to Download Windows Updates
Expired Windows will not allow you to Install/Open QuickBooks on your system. Your QuickBooks may face several errors, and the Outdated Windows misses updates related to Visual C++, .NET Framework, MSXML, etc.
- Update Windows on your desktop by pressing ‘Windows Key’ on the keyboard & type ‘Windows update’
- After that click on ‘Check for updates‘ option.
- Download and install all the updates (if there any)
- Once the windows is updated, restart or reboot the computer.
- Finally Install your QuickBooks again.
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6130?
Steps to Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool rectifies many problems and is an easy tool to amend many issues related to QB Installation.
- First, download the QBInstall Diagnostic Tool
- After the download is complete, ‘Save‘ the file to a local desktop.
- Close all Running programs before running this tool
- Now restart the system after you have ‘RUN‘ the tool
The problem should be solved by now and if it still exists then use QuickBooks component repair tool to resolve the issues.
Manually fix errors with Microsoft Components using QuickBooks component repair tool
If QuickBooks Component Repair Tool hasn’t worked and the problem still persists, then you need to manually fix errors related to the Microsoft components by:
- Rebuilding/repairing Microsoft .NET Framework
- Reconstructing/repairing Microsoft MSXML
Step 1. Rebuilding/repairing Microsoft .NET Framework
The Microsoft .NET Framework is a Microsoft component that is used by QuickBooks to connect with web apps. Several errors and issues are faced by users which can be resolved by following the below steps:
- The first step is to download the “QuickBooks Component Repair Tool” in your system.
- When prompted, “Save/Store” the file on the local desktop.
- Close all the “Open programs” and applications & double-click on the “QBInstall_tool_v2.exe” file
- Restart your computer after process diagnosis is complete.
- The above-mentioned process will “Repair Microsoft .NET Framework“, however, if still there is an error then follow the below steps:
- Click “Windows” Key
- Go to the “Search bar” and type Windows Update
- Now check for Updates.
Step 2. Reconstructing/repairing Microsoft MSXML
QuickBooks will not run because of the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To repair the damaged MSXML component, please find the below steps.
- Register the ‘MSXML DLL files’
- Uninstall & Reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Download & Install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- Now repair MSXML 6.0
We hope that you find this article helpful in installing and using QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. In case you require any further help in installing this useful tool, you can contact our certified QuickBooks desktop support experts. Thanks for visiting us, and spending your valuable time in reading this article till the end. We expect that the information provided in this article might have helped in making the best of this tool.
Other helpful tools in QuickBooks