Learn the Possible ways to resolve QuickBooks error code 1935:
Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is a comprehensive software that has proved its effectiveness by providing the finest solution for small, as well as for mid-sized industries. This software is loaded with some of the most amazing features and functionalities. When it comes to technicalities, codes, and algorithms, there are certain issues and errors that may arise. One such error is QuickBooks Error code 1935.
In this article, we are going to unleash the ways to get rid of from this error. Also we will let you know the reasons behind to this error. For more details, you can get in touch with the customer support team and clear all your clouds of confusion.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1935 & Why it Occurs?
QuickBooks Error code 1935 takes place when your system is installed and turned off while running a program. The major reason behind to this error is there is a Microsoft component .NET Framework is missing or not working. While trying to install the QuickBooks desktop or Microsoft .Net Framework on Windows, you may see one of the following error message on your computer screen:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
What are the Symptoms Indicating QuickBooks Error 1935?
When it comes to the various signs indicating the onset of the Error code 1935, they can be diverse. A few of the most common factors are listed below:
- The very first symptom is that the computer periodically freezes for a few seconds.
- QuickBooks encounters a problem and a message stating “We apologize for the inconvenience” appears on the screen.
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework appear every time.
- In your system the .NET Framework component is not installed, damaged or a third party program is preventing the QuickBooks desktop installation.
- Windows runs sluggishly and also responds slowly to keyboard, as well as mouse input.
- Corrupted system files entries or there is few damaged Windows System Files.
Factors Leading to the QuickBooks Error 1935
You might wonder why this error actually happened. Thus, to answer your question, we have come up with some of the most common reasons. There can be numerous causes of QuickBooks Error code 1935, out of the huge list, we have enumerated below some of the most common factors.
- The very first factor that may lead to this kind of error is when the Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed.
- An outdated Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Even the corrupted Microsoft .NET Framework software may end up causing such error.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks is another commonly encountered cause.
- Also, this error can be detected when the QuickBooks Software that you downloaded is corrupted.
- When some other program accidentally deletes QB files.
- Even in case of a virus or any technical infection affects the Windows or any other software files.
These were a few of the factors that may end up in this kind of errors. Let us now find out the solutions to tackle this error.
Solutions to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 1935
There can be a list of solutions that can work in order to get rid of QuickBooks Error 1935, out of which a few are listed below along with the steps to be followed in each of the procedures:
Solution 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- The first thing is to “Restart” your computer.
- Next step is to log in to the system as “Administrator”.
- Then connect the system to an internet connection.
- Next, download the “QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool” and save this file in the system’s desktop.
- Now double-tap on the “QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe” file and then close all the open programs which are running in the system’s backend.
- Once the system’s diagnostic has completed, then all you need to do is “Reboot” your computer system.
- The final step is to “Install” your QuickBooks software.
Solution 2: Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
- In this method, the very first step is to access the “Run” window and then tap on the “Windows + R” keys on the keyboard.
- Fill in “Control Panel” and hit the “OK” option.
- Next step is to tap on the “Uninstall” option.
- Now tap on “Turn Windows feature ON or OFF”
- After that turn on .NET Framework 4.5 if not enabled. Also, close the Windows feature window and then reboot the computer. Now, press “OK” repair the .NET Framework simply by unchecking the box and also rebooting the computer. Re-enable .NET Framework, if already enabled and reboot.
- In this step also, you have to check “.NET Framework 3.5“, by simply clicking the box.
- Finally, opt on “OK” if not enabled and then reboot the computer. Also, repair the .NET Framework just by clearing out the box and rebooting the computer.
Solution 3: Install the Latest Windows Updates
- In this method, visit the “Start” button.
- After that type in “Update” and then hit “Enter”.
- After this step, the Windows update dialogue box will appear.
- Hit the “Install Updates” button, if any updates are available.
Solution 4: Disable your Antivirus and Install QuickBooks
- In this method, the first step is to restart the computer that has QuickBooks install error 1935 and then perform the installation process.
- Make sure to stop the anti-virus program.
- Install QuickBooks and .NET framework, in case if not present already.
- When the QB and .NET Framework are successfully installed, restart the antivirus program.
Solution 5: Manually Repair the Microsoft .NET framework
- First step in this method is to refresh the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Then, hit on the Microsoft .NET framework site.
- Now, download the web installer.
- Read the direction that will appear on the screen and later on introduce .NET framework as per the requirements.
Solution 6: Uninstalling and Reinstalling QuickBooks Program Related to the Issue
For Windows XP
- One needs to visit the start tab to open/access the program and features tab.
- Thereafter, pick the control panel tab.
- Choose the add or remove programs tab.
- In the currently installed programs list find the issue.
- Opt for the QuickBooks associated entry.
- End the process by hitting on the remove icon.
Windows 7, 8, 10 and Later Versions
- You need to simply click on the start or windows tab for opening and accessing the programs and features.
- Choose the control panel tab from the right side menu.
- HIt on the programs option.
- Choose the programs and features tab herein.
- Look for the error associated programs in the name column.
- Now, hit on the QuickBooks associated entry.
- Tap onto uninstall tab.
- Perform the onscreen prompts.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, 832?
Solution 7: Repair the Registry Files to Oust the QuickBooks Error 1935
- You simply need to hit on start tab.
- Avoid pushing the enter tab.
- Tap on the ctrl + shift keys and also hit on the enter key.
- Hit on yes after the permission dialog box appears.
- The command prompt will also come upon the screen.
- Type in ‘regedit’ and follow it by hitting on the enter tab.
- Now, in the registry editor, you need to choose the error associated key.
- Hit on the export tab in the file menu.
- Head to the save in list and also choose the folder where you wish to create a backup of QuickBooks.
- You are then supposed to move to the file name and also enter the name of the backup file.
- Head to the export range tab and also ensure that you have opted for the selected branch.
- You are also required to tap on the save icon.
- Save the .reg extension file.
- Backup QuickBooks registries.
Solution 8: QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- You can run the QuickBooks component repair tool by downloading the QuickBooks tool hub program from official Intuit website.
- Run the tool after the download finishes and select the component repair tool option therein.
- The tool will itself fix the issue, after which you will have to turn off or reboot the system.
Solution 9: Activate Selective Startup Mode to Fix the QuickBooks Error 1935
- Under this process, one has to open the run command box by tapping on the windows + R keys.
- Type in ‘msconfig’ in the search bar and also hit the ok tab.
- Tap on the startup option.
- Tick mark general tab, load system services and load startup items respectively.
- Hit on the services tab.
- Ascertain to hit on hide all Microsoft services option and also choose the disable tab.
- You need to then opt for the list of services.
- Also ascertain that the windows installer checkbox is marked and hit ok tab.
- You are then required to hit on restart in the system configuration window and also reboot the system.
- Perform a clean install of QuickBooks desktop.
- Tap the Windows + R keys and type ‘msconfig’, followed by hitting the enter tab.
- Choose the normal startup in the general tab. Hit on OK.
- Conclude the process by rebooting the PC.
Read Also: How to fix QuickBooks error 80029c4a?
Wrapping up! Facing trouble? We are always there to assist!
We have discussed the effective and easy ways to flee away from the QuickBooks error code 1935 in the best possible way. Hopefully, the above-suggested solutions will definitely rectify the error for you. However, in case you are unable to resolve the error, simply get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team.
Read also these topics: