Learn the easy and effective ways to resolve the QuickBooks Online error 350 smoothly:
QuickBooks is an impressive, yet intricate accountancy software that occasionally encounters unique error codes and related technical snags. However, it is quite common, and resolving these errors is a cakewalk if you are well aware of the technical knowledge to fix the issue. QuickBooks Banking Error 350 is one such error that can be easily resolved by adhering to a few basic walkways. This error might be seen when you attempt to connect with the bank or credit card server. The software enables you to connect to the bank or credit account and download the recent transactions automatically. When such an error pops up on the screen, you might not be able to use this particular feature.
To know about all the possible causes and fixes for the QuickBooks online banking error 350, make sure to scroll through the segment carefully till the end. For further technical assistance, contact our technical support team using our dedicated customer support line. If you find the walk though too complicated to implement, we can do it on your behalf. All you need to do is ring at 1-800-615-2347 and our team will be there to assist you in every possible way.
Causes Leading to QuickBooks Error Code 350
The error code 350 may be quite exasperating, particularly this issue can be encountered due to several reasons. The most prominent reasons behind the error constitute the following:
- The bank’s server may be down or not responding.
- Another conspicuous reason may be if the QuickBooks online may be unable to connect to the bank due to some reason.
- The size of the company file may be surpassing the prescribed limit.
- Abrupt system shutdown.
- If the damaged data file is present.
- The company file that you are accessing may be damaged.
- Corrupt/Erroneous transactions may be providing impetus to the QuickBooks error code 350.
You can also read: How to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935?
Easy Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Error 350
After going through all the principal causes leading to the error, it will be easier for you to go through the troubleshooting methods contained in this section for resolving error 350 in QuickBooks online. We assure you that the error would show up the next time if you follow each of the methods listed below with keen attention and careful implementation. Let us explore each of the methods one by one:
Method 1: Diagnose and Recover Damaged Data
It should be noted that when facing QuickBooks online error 350, you might not be able to download the bank transactions automatically. The corrupted data file can be of the major contributory factors causing such an error. To know more, check the steps given below:
- At the first, launch the QuickBooks online and hit on the File menu.
- Afterward, choose Utilities and Verify data.
- In case you see a message on the screen, then Your data has lost its integrity. It means that the company file got damaged and needs recovery on an immediate basis.
- You can rebuild the file, then you would have to head to the File menu and choose the Utilities tab.
- Next step is to hit on the Rebuild data option to start repairing the damaged data.
- Choose the OK tab and afterward opt for a Preferred location to save the recovered company file.
- After the backup is created successfully, the damaged data will get rebuilt.
After the rebuild data utility finishes recovering the corrupted company file, then you would have to restart the QuickBooks online and check if the problem persists.
Method 2: Reconnect your Bank Account with QuickBooks
If the preceding walkway didn’t solve your issue, then perform the steps below and attempt to reconnect the bank account with QuickBooks:
- Initially, navigate and open the Banking menu on QuickBooks online.
- Choose the Account in which you are facing the issue.
- Hit on the Sign-in option.
- Afterward, enter the banking credentials to log into the banking website.
- Choose the account in which you were trying to Download the recent bank transaction.
- Now you need to opt on the Continue tab and then choose the Update tab. This will update the recent transactions to the QuickBooks online.
Method 3: Manual Diagnosis of the Corrupted Data
- You need to initially hit on the F2 tab on the QuickBooks homepage.
- The Product information page will show on your display. You need to hit on the F3 tab to reach the Tech help section.
- Afterward, find the QuickBooks log file also named qbwin log. This file contains all the necessary information related to various issues, and it would help you reach the root cause.
- When you see the log file, then hit on the Open tab.
- Look for QuickBooks online error 350 or any other corrupted data that might be the cause of the issue.
Method 4: Make Use of the Verify and Rebuild Tool
Verify and Rebuild tool can be used to rectify damaged file(s) in QuickBooks. It’s a holistic tool that can help you recover your company files. You can use this tool to get rid of the QuickBooks error 350 by following the easy procedure listed below:
- Launch the QuickBooks software, then choose Utilities from the File menu.
- You are subsequently required to opt for the Verify Data option.
- If your data is destroyed, you need to run the Rebuild Data. In such a case you will see the message ‘Your data has lost its integrity.’
- Now, head back to the File menu and choose Utilities.
- Follow up by hitting on OK and the choose Rebuild Data to create a backup of your company file.
- Afterward, choose a suitable location for data backup and hit on OK.
- After backing up your file, the tool will reconstruct the corrupted data to fix the QuickBooks error code 350.
Method 5: Clean Your Browser of Any Cache
- Initially, Launch Internet Explorer from the Start menu.
- you are then required to hit on the Gear icon and choose the Internet Options button.
- Afterward, hit on the Delete button in the Browsing history section.
- Make sure to check-mark the Temporary Internet Files option and the Cookies and website data check boxes.
- Follow it up by hitting on Delete.
- Now, perform your usual QuickBooks operations and check if the error gets fixed.
Method 6: Reconnect your bank or credit card account in QuickBooks
To reconnect QuickBooks with your bank account, follow these steps:
- Log in to QuickBooks and navigate to the Banking tab.
- Find the account you want to reconnect and click on the Edit icon next to it.
- In the Account details screen, click on the pencil icon next to the Bank Account section.
- Choose the option to “Disconnect this account on save“.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Once the account is disconnected, go back to the Banking tab and click on Add Account.
- Now select the blue bank square for the account you need to reconnect.
- If prompted, enter your User ID and Password credentials and follow the authentication process.
- Next, the user need to choose the accounts that he/she want QuickBooks to download transactions from.
- Hit a click on Continue.
- Once the account is connected, QuickBooks will start downloading transactions from your bank account.
- Categorize the transactions in QuickBooks and make any necessary edits.
- When you’re ready, choose the Update option to get the latest transactions from your bank.
That’s it! Your QuickBooks account should now be reconnected to your bank account.
That was all you need to know about getting rid of the QuickBooks online error 350. However, if you still face the issue on your software or you have any other queries or concerns, please feel free to call us at our QuickBooks error support number i.e., 1-800-615-2347!
We are a hub of technical experts who have proficiency in the QuickBooks software and are diligently involved in rectifying a plethora of error codes encountered while using the software. We work round the clock to provide the best possible support services. So, do not hesitate in calling us anytime and seeking for assistance!