Learn how to resolve the QuickBooks Online error 350 easily:
No matter what error you stumble upon in QuickBooks, each of its error can be resolved with some basic steps. One such error that you might come across can be QuickBooks error code 350. This error might be seen when you try to connect with the bank or credit card server. The software enables you to connect to the bank or credit account and download the recent transactions automatically. When such an error is seen, you might not be able to use this particular feature.
To know all possible causes and fixes to QuickBooks online banking error 350, then make sure to scroll through the segment carefully till the end. For further technical assistance, contact our technical support team using our dedicated customer support line.
What reasons lead to QuickBooks error 350?
The QuickBooks error 350 can be seen due to the following factors, including the following:
- In case the bank’s server is down or not responding.
- Another reason can be if the QuickBooks online is unable to connect to the bank due to some or the other reason.
- If the damaged data file is present.
You can also read: How to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935?
Methods you can follow to resolve the QuickBooks error 350
You can try to get rid of the issue with much ease by performing the below methods. Let us explore each of the methods one by one:
Method 1: Diagnose and recover damaged data
It should be noted that when facing QuickBooks online error 350, you might not be able to download the bank transactions automatically. Corrupted data file can be of the major factors causing such an error. To know more, check the steps below:
- You need to first launch the QuickBooks online and lick on file menu.
- Further, choose utilities and verify data.
- In case you see a message on the screen, then your data has lost its integrity, then it means that the company file is damaged and needs to be recovered.
- You can rebuild the file, then you would have to head to the file menu and select utilities tab.
- Next step is to click on the rebuild data option to start repairing the damaged data.
- Click on OK tab and select a preferred location to save the recovered company file.
- After the backup is created successfully, the damaged data will get rebuild.
After the rebuild data utility finishes recovering the corrupted company file, then you would have to restart the QuickBooks online and check if the problem persists.
Method 2: Reconnect bank account with QuickBooks
If the first method didn’t work with you, then perform the steps below and try to reconnect the bank account with QuickBooks:
- You need to navigate and open the banking menu on QuickBooks online.
- Choose the account in which you are facing the issue.
- Click on the sign in option.
- After that enter the banking credentials to log into the banking website.
- Click on the account of which you were trying to download the recent bank transaction.
- Now you need to click on continue tab and then choose update tab. This will update the recent transactions to the QuickBooks online.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=51?
Method 3: Manually diagnose corrupted data
- Under this case, you need to click on F2 tab on the QuickBooks homepage.
- And then, this will open the product information page for you. You need to click on F3 tab t get to the tech help section.
- You are then required to find the QuickBooks log file also named as qbwin log. This file will have information for all the issues, and it would help you to get to the root cause.
- When you see the log file, then select open tab.
- Look for QuickBooks online error 350 or any other corrupted data that might cause the issue.
That was all you need to know about getting rid of QuickBooks online error 350. However, if you still facing similar issues on your QuickBooks or you have any other queries or concerns, please feel free to call us at our QuickBooks error support number i.e., 1-800-615-2347!
We are a hub of technocrats, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services. So, do not hesitate in calling us anytime and seeking for assistance!