Learn what to do if you use Express Install, but can’t find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022:
Intuit has lately launched the QuickBooks Desktop 2022. The updated version is dedicated to assisting you to enhance the productivity of your business via easy and quick executions of accounting tasks. While the newest version comes with several new features and better alternatives to some old tools, you as a user initially may face some challenges and intricacies. One of them is being unable to find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022 after installation.
You may face the issue of “not being able to find or open QuickBooks Desktop” if you use Express install. You actually don’t install the Desktop app but a server-only component. If you are unable to find or open the 2022 version of the accounting software after the installation, please proceed to the subsequent section.
If you face any hindrances or difficulties while performing the steps earmarked below, you should reach out to our expert’s team, who can be connected vi the helpline or the live chat.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
Solve Unable to Find or Open QuickBooks Desktop 2022 after Installation Problem
Follow the given steps sequentially fix the issues confronted with the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 after installing the software:
Step 1: Search and find QuickBooks Server 2022 on your computer
- Head to the Windows Start menu.
- Then, visit the “Control Panel” and click on it once.
- Once you are in the Control panel window, open Programs and Features.
- Hit on the Uninstall or change a program and then from the list choose QuickBooks Server 2022.
- If you don’t find QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise 2022 on the list, move on to the next step.
Step 2: Uninstalling the QuickBooks Server can fix unable to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022 Error
- Once you are on the Uninstall or change a program list window, opt for QuickBooks Server 2022.
- Hit on Uninstall/Change and then choose Next.
- Click Remove to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2022.
Read Also: How to Deal with QuickBooks Error Code 1321?
Step 3: After you have uninstalled QuickBooks Server, run the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop 2022 install again
- Follow the install wizard and opt for Custom and Network options. Do not choose the Express option.
- Tap on Next.
- Choose one of the following options:
- I’ll be using QB Desktop on this computer.
- I’ll be using QB Desktop on this computer, AND I’ll be storing our company file here so it can be shared over our network.
- Tap on Next to complete the installation once you are ready.
We are concluding this segment, and expect the reader might have leveraged from the contents offered in this blog and should be successfully able to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022 after installation.
However, on the contrary, if you aren’t able to find it, then in that scenario, you simply have to connect with our QuickBooks technical support professionals. Our experts will consider the nitty gritty and try to resolve the hitch for you.
More helpful topics: