When you open QuickBooks desktop, you typically get an error code C=343 in QuickBooks or a message saying the file name is not executable. Your company file’s access may be restricted, and QuickBooks could not function properly. Users should be responsible for regularly updating their software and ensuring they use the most recent version.
Why QuickBooks Error Code C=343 Occurs.
- This error, according to Intuit, can happen when:
- It is a broken, missing, or unregistered MsXML Services.dll file. A Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file is called MsXML.DLL.
- Because DLL files include program code, data, and resources, they are required by applications or web browser extensions.
- Suppose you need to utilize QuickBooks’ most recent version. Then, after pressing F2, you can check the most current version and release it when the Product Information Window appears.
- To see if the issue has been resolved, you must re-register these files while QuickBooks is not running.
- Then, you must restart QuickBooks. If the error persists, you must download and reinstall Microsoft’s Core XML services.
Ways to solve Error code C=343 in QuickBooks
Intuit offers three options to address this problem. You can test just one solution or all of them. To achieve the optimal outcome, implement the suggested remedy described below.
Solutions 1: QuickBooks Desktop is Current.
- Update QuickBooks to the most recent version.
- Open QuickBooks once more.
- If this issue persists, try the next suggestion.
Solution 2: Save the MSXML.DII files.
- It focuses on Windows Installation, which is not an Intuit product.
- Follow these procedures to operate a 32-bit computer:
- Activate the Run window.
- In the run box, type “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll“.
- Select OK.
- You will see “Succeed” written at the message’s end once you have registered.
- Restart QuickBooks at this time.
- Restart QuickBooks now.
- From any QuickBooks website, download and install Microsoft Core XML Services if the error persists.
- Do the following to operate a 64-bit computer:
- First, open the Run dialogue box.
- Key in cmd.
- Press OK.
- Now access drive C.
- Click “ok” after entering CD – windows – syswow64.
- Next, press the enter key after typing Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll.
- Enter Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll next, and then press the enter key once again.
- Restart QuickBooks once both files have been successfully registered.
The following solution should be used if the previous one fails to resolve the issue.
- Install the MSCML.dll files again after uninstalling them.
- The Microsoft Core XML files download page should be opened.
- Put in these documents.
- Double-click msxml.msi to launch it, then adhere to the on-screen prompts.