A Quick Guide on How to Install and Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a useful and efficient tool to diagnose and fix installation errors during the Installation process. The impressive tool is equipped to handle multiple issues that can occur in C++, .NET framework or the MSXML.
It’s a repair tool which is designed to identify and solve the issue automatically. It decreases the time to resolve the issue. It is recommended by experts to run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool before using manual methods to resolve the issue. The tool is developed to make things easy by identifying and solving issues automatically. To know more about this tool, make sure to read this blog post till the end, or you can also get in touch with our tech professionals.
You may also read: Steps to integrate two or more data files in QuickBooks
What are QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors?
Errors that can be resolved using QBInstall Diagnostic tool:
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can be employed to fix a wide range of assorted problems that occur in QuickBooks while installing or setting up the software. If you are a victim of the below given errors at the time of opening QuickBooks Desktop after installing it, Follow the below given steps to resolve it.
|QuickBooks Error Code 1603
|C++ related errors
|.NET Framework errors
|QuickBooks unrecoverable error
|QuickBooks Error Code 1904
|Error Code 1402
|QB is not working error
|QuickBooks Error Code 1935
|QuickBooks has stopped working error
How to Download and Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool?
Know the steps to download and install this tool.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the internet and set-up file in the system.
- Save the setup file on your desktop.
- Now, close all the apps that are running on your system background.
- You will notice .exe file on the system, just double click there to run the file.
- Restart the system after the diagnosis to ensure that the QuickBooks components are updated correctly.
You can also update your windows operating system to prevent yourself from facing these type of installation errors. (Note: Check out this article in order to manually update your window OS at Microsoft site.)
Blog Summery in Infographic
Resolve Installation Errors Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
Below are the steps that might help you to resolve any installation error that occurs in QuickBooks at the time of software installation.
Step 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks tool hub usually helps you in resolving all sorts of common install errors.
- You need to first shut QuickBooks desktop.
- Furthermore, download the QuickBooks tool hub file from the Intuit official website.
- You now have to save the file on the system where you can easily find it.
- After you have downloaded successfully, then open it.
- Perform the on-screen prompts.
- Hit on the next tab to agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation of QuickBooks tool hub finishes, then open the tool hub by tapping twice on the icon.
- You now have to keep in mind, that if you are not able to find out the icon from the desktop menu, then look for QuickBooks tool hub from the start menu and choose the program.
Step 2: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- You need to launch the QuickBooks tool hub program from desktop icon or do a search from windows search.
- Now, in QuickBooks tool hub, choose the installation issues from the list.
- Choose QuickBooks install diagnostic tool option.
- After you tap on the QB Install tool, it will start on its own.
- Let the tool run.
- This might take some time, after which you simply have to reboot the system.
Other Methods to Effectively Fix the QuickBooks Desktop Install Errors
Following are the latest solution methods to resolve the installation errors of QuickBooks desktop:
Method 1: Download the Latest Update for Windows OS
- You are initially supposed to update windows to the latest version.
- After the update process completes, make sure to reboot the system.
- Just in case QuickBooks start along with any issue, then you are suggested to open the company file and start the work.
- In case the QuickBooks installation is not completed in a proper manner, then ascertain to install QuickBooks again.
Method 2: Uninstall/ Re-Install QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, hit on the Windows Start menu and then find the control panel and open it.
- After that,t choose the Programs and Features option
- Now, hit on the Uninstall a Program option.
- From the list of programs, opt for the version of QuickBooks Desktop that you want to uninstall.
- Lastly, choose to uninstall or change and then Remove the program.
If the error still occurs, then there might be an issue with your operating system or computer.
Method 3: Check your Firewall Status
You need to check your computer firewall settings. This will help your to set-up the company file that is accessible from a hosted device. It gives the proper information on the Firewall
- After running the tool there might be a chance to reactivate or re-register the QuickBooks Desktop.
- If still the problem persists and there is an error, then consult a QuickBooks expert.
- If there is an error while installing QuickBooks updates, then you need to run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool one more time or contact a professional.
You may also read: Resolve QuickBooks Web Connector Errors
Method 4: Re-Install QuickBooks Desktop in Selective Startup Mode
Steps for reinstalling QuickBooks in selective startup mode.
- For reinstalling QuickBooks in selective startup mode, you simply have to tap on the ctrl + R keys to show the run window.
- Furthermore, type in ”MSConfig ” on the keyboard and hit on the ok tab.
- Opt for the selective startup option in the general tab.
- Choose the system services as well as the startup items.
- Hit on the hide all MS and tap on the disable all option.
- Hit on the listing of services.
- Choose the heading after tapping on the OK tab.
- Head to the start again into the system configuration and reboot the system.
- End the process by reinstalling with the help of clean install process.
We hope that you find this article helpful to understand all about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. If you still are facing the installation errors and are in need for an expert advice then, contact with our support line and speak to our certified QuickBooks desktop support technicians. We wrap up the article, yet our support will always remain. All you need to do is call our technical experts who are adept in QuickBooks and let them fix the issue.