Did you bump into View My Paycheck Not Working error and find yourself stuck at a dead stop? To address this technical issue in Payroll, we have come up with this segment, where we will be sharing an in-depth walkthrough to ensure the resolution of the View My Paycheck Not Working error. The View My Paycheck feature is available to all QuickBooks online users and is part of the payroll subscription.
However, this holistic feature is prone to different kinds of errors, one of which is the View my paycheck not working issue. This segment will brief you on the complete set of steps that can be followed to fix this paycheck error. For ancillary support, you are also welcome to communicate with our Payroll experts at the helpline at 1-800-615-2347.
You may also see: How to Recover QuickBooks Error Code C=51?
Solution Steps to Fix View My Paycheck is Not Working Error
Below are the steps and solutions to perform and fix view my paycheck not working issue. Let us have a look:
Method 1: Clearing the browser cache
The first viable procedure for fixing paycheck-related issues involves the deletion of the browser cache. For different browsers, the procedure to clean the browser cache is specific. Herein, we have incorporated the steps corresponding to various commonly used browsers.
For google chrome
- You need to first access your chrome browser. Then, click on the menu (indicated by three dots aligned vertically in a line) and after that, opt for the More Tools option.
- Further, you will see the clear browsing data window on the screen, look for the advanced option and click on it.
- Later on, you are supposed to tick a list of the following options:
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- You are supposed to now choose the cache for all time and clear data when asked for the time range.
- Afterward, make an exit from Google Chrome and then reopen it.
- You need to initially launch the Firefox browser.
- Further, look for the settings icon in the top right corner. Click on it.
- Moreover, head for the privacy and general tabs.
- You need to now scroll to the cookies and the site data.
- Once done, you need to hit the clear data tab and checkmark the box beside the following options: Cookies and Sites, and cached web content.
- Lastly, you would have to opt for the clear tab.
For internet explorer
- Herein, you are supposed to open Internet explorer.
- Further, proceed to the tools option.
- Afterward, move to the Safety option.
- Later on, Remove browsing history and untick the preserve favorites website data, and also checkmark the following data for deletion.
- Temporary Internet files and website data.
- Cookies and website data.
- After opting for the data, choose the delete tab.
- Further, restart and log in once again to view the paycheck option.
Steps for Safari 6 and 7
- Initially, launch Safari and choose preferences.
- Further, hit on the advanced tab at the top of the window.
- Later on, opt for the show develop menu.
- Then, hit on develop choice and choose empty caches to open.
- At last, shut down all the open safari windows and, soon after, reboot the browser.
- Open Safari 8 browser, and after that, head to the History tab and also choose the option to clear history and website data.
- You are now supposed to tap on the time frame of all history on the drop-down menu.
- Furthermore, this will clear cookies, history, and other data.
- Lastly, shut down all the open safari windows and, soon after, reboot the system.
Method 2: Open the QuickBooks workforce in incognito mode or a private browser
- Under this process, users are required to hit Ctrl + shift + N to open incognito mode.
- Furthermore, if you are an internet explorer user or a Mozilla Firefox user, concurrently hit on the ctrl + shift + P keys.
- While for the Safari browser, the incognito tab can be opened by using the command + shift + N keys.
Procedure to fix view a peculiar paycheck error
Another common error encountered by QuickBooks users relates to the Payroll’s inability to detect any data in the paychecks. The following error message pops up:
”Error 1: Can’t see anything in view my paychecks”
- Resolution of this error requires users to adjust print preferences through the following procedure:
- This can be done by heading to the settings symbol and then choosing payroll settings.
- Further, pick the paycheck printing option from the preferences section.
- Once done, go for the plain paper stubs and hit the OK tab.
Print it by performing the below steps:
- You would have to head to the option titled works to print pay stubs.
- Furthermore, head for the Employees tab from my payroll service section.
- Click on the paycheck list.
- Finally, hit on print after opting for paychecks.
Still unable to troubleshoot the View My Paycheck Not Working Issue in QuickBooks? Well, in that case, we encourage you to unhesitatingly connect with our QuickBooks payroll support team using our support line, i.e., 1-800-615-2347. Our accounting experts with vast experience under their belt will confirm the resolution of the issue for you.